Audio Assignments!!

My first Assignment that i did was to make a ringtone, the thing said for it to be 30 to 40 seconds and mine is only 13 so maybe its more a of text tone, but i chose wind and water because they just go well ha! I also wanted to make it less ringtone like because i like when people use strange sounds and noises for ringtones, before i uploaded music to my iPhone my ringtone was the duck quacking! I got these sounds from freesounds.org !

This was my kind of southern accent while placing a strange order at McDonalds, every time i listen to it i laugh lol but i hate recording my voice it is just so strange to me ha

I chose to read the activation guide that came with my replacement iPhone 4 because those 3 simple steps are crucial to a successful activation ha.

Tags: , , ,

4 Responses to “Audio Assignments!!”

1. Colin Schulz says:

Awesome job, you can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this. Great ringtones !

2. Iโ€™m with you. I like weird ringtones and I hate hearing my voice playback. Thatโ€™s why I always use some sound effect to morph my voice. Its like hiding behind a mask, but for your voice. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I cracked up when I heard your order. Reminds me of those corny commercials for ziploc freezer bags. Good job!

3. Kierra says:

ha ha thank you! and you can show me when we meet on Tuesday!!

4. Alan Levine says:

These are all really good, although I think that ringtone might make me need to go to the bathroom ๐Ÿ˜‰

Remind me to show you how to increase the mic levels in Audacity when you do your recordings; the input volume is really too low (there is a slider on the top of Audacity for this).

Great work, as usual!