Movie Trailer Mashup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36j_GxdnRmE&context=C40c78abADvjVQa1PpcFONaMVIp53wRpEmp3VU84QflokS_WO0rUg=

For this Assignment i decided to use parts of the trailer from the movie orphan and change the audio with a song from the hit Broadway musical and movie Annie! I wanted the parts of the trailer to give Annie a darker image…Annie a smart bubbly red head vs the dark and scary Esther. I think it some parts i managed to get the audio to match up to the scene pretty well…i can honestly say i tried my hardest and that in the process i learned how to do a lot more with windows live movie maker on my own. *high-five* for me.

Tags: ,

3 Responses to “Movie Trailer Mashup”

1. annie says:

I think you did a great job mashing these two movies up. Annie and Orphan are so fundamentally different, but you combined them really well with the audio.
    I watched Orphan not very long ago and it was sooo creepy and violent, meanwhile Annie is so positive and happy. Well done!

2. […] Kierra’s Movie Trailer Mashup mixing The Prphan and Annie […]

3. Alan Levine says:

This is a great selection to use the scary child with Annie’s voice and songs- and yes, as you see, doing the audio mashup is a real challenge, but rewarding when you get something out of it.

Excellent work, Kierra.