Love: In Three Frames [remixed]

For this assignment use three photos to tell the story of a relationship. You can use “real” photos that you’ve taken in a relationship. Or search for Creative Commons images on Flickr and find a story to tell with what you discover. You can find a bunch of examples at Slate today and to remix it Add a sound of country music to an assignment, or alternatively, change the storyline to include a dog that is died, a partner that has left, a truck that no longer works, etc.

I chose to use the photos submitted for this assignment by yungwun315, the story already involved the lost of a loved one and consisted of a tragic ending which already met the standards for it to be titled “countrified” so i decided to select a few more images from a google search on failed relationships and turned them into a video slide show and added the song Busted by the isley brothers, which is not a country song, but it fit the photos well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v1kwkGL3ao&context=C42a938aADvjVQa1PpcFONaMVIp53wRpEmp3VU84QflokS_WO0rUg=

Tags: , ,

2 Responses to “Love: In Three Frames [remixed]”

1. Justin Baker says:

I like this assignment and how you incorporated a theme that everyone has felt at one point. The song was also a great choice, it had me reminiscing on when I was younger and first heard it .